Whereas the firm has only been around since 2005, our principals haven’t.
Rick Kruse is a Cincinnati native and a graduate of Thomas More College and Xavier University. He has been a partner with two large Cincinnati firms and is now the principal of Kruse and Crawford. Rick’s experience has included auditing (he has been an audit partner) and tax (he has been a tax partner), although these days he considers himself a generalist and a consultant. He represents clients in loan negotiations, business expansions, buyouts and turnarounds.
His business consulting includes:
- Analysis Working Capital needs and plan cash flow
- Develop budget to match expense level to income.
- Creation of loan packages for banks, SBA, and State and Local Government.
- Review of total business operations to create business plan
- Assist in HR decision making to maximize workforce efficiency
- Conduct business valuations
- Analysis business strategy to determine outsourcing needs
- Involvement in acquisitions to determine blending of the business
- Training accounting personnel