We strive to provide the highest quality services possible. In 2008 we successfully completed a peer review of our accounting practice. The reviewer concluded the firm complies with the stringent quality control standards set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the national professional organization of CPAs.
With active practices in accounting, auditing, tax planning and preparation, payroll processing, business consulting and QuickBooks consulting, Kruse and Crawford is a full-fledged accounting and consulting firm serving the Tri State area.
We can also assist with outside controllership. For less than what it costs you to do it yourself or hire someone, we can manage all or part of your accounting function.
We offer a variety of professional services. Whether you need a full time controller, help processing transactions, or a financial statement for a bank or other third party we are here to help. Listed below is just a sample of the audit and accounting services that are available.
- Full and part time controller services
- Budget preparation
- Reviewed financial statements with full disclosures
- Compiled financial statements with or without full disclosures
- Assistance in preparing internal financial statements
- QuickBooks support
We have the knowledge and expertise to represent our clients in the vast array of complicated tax situations that could arise. Knowing our clientsÕ needs and expectations, anticipating possible complications and proposing solutions allow us to provide superior service to fulfill their requirements and prudently minimize their tax liability. Listed below is just a sample of the tax services that we offer.
- Individual income tax preparation
- Corporate income tax preparation
- Partnership income tax preparation
- Not for profit income tax preparation
- Trust and estate tax preparation
- Sales and use tax
- Payroll taxes
Tax authority representation
- Representing clients in all matters with IRS and state authorities
- Preparation of private letter rulings requests
- Analyzing and preparation of innocent spouse claims
- Tax planning to minimize current and future tax liabilities
- Analysis of pension, profit sharing, and IRA to determine the appropriate retirement option
- Analysis to determine the appropriate method of accounting for inventoty.
It can very difficult for the small business owner to stay on top of everything and make sure that they are maximizing their companyÕs profits. We have experience helping our clients grow their business while making sure they maximize their profitability. Below is a list of consulting services that we provide to make sure that our clientÕs business operates as efficiently as possible.
- Analysis Working Capital needs and plan cash flow
- Develop budget to match expense level to income.
Create loan packages to obtain loans from banks, SBA, and State and Local Government.
- Review of total business operations to create business plan
- Assist in HR decision making to maximize workforce efficiency
- Conduct business valuations
- Analysis business strategy to determine outsourcing needs
- Involvement in acquisitions to determine blending of the business
- Training accounting personnel
Real Estate Consulting
Real Estate consulting is a specialized area of expertise for Kruse and Crawford. We have helped several of our clients over the years acquire, construct or remodel. Listed below is specific real estate consulting services that we offer.
- Determine if cost segregation is an appropriate and cost effective option
- Determine the appropriate depreciation methods
- Combine or segregate the purchase of various properties
- Matching the correct loan for the acquired or constructed property
- Help with evaluating whether to purchase an existing structure or to construct a new structure is the correct plan of action
- Determine what the most beneficial ownership structure of the property involved is